Although the Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo sofa is an obscure sofa, it still packs a punch. Reviewers have given it a perfect 5-star rating and continue to rave about it. But to the casual sofa browser, it can be hard to pinpoint what exactly it is that makes this sofa better than the rest. That’s where we hope this article can help you make an informed decision.
- It’s completely handmade, from top to bottom, setting it apart from the major sofa brands. The little things, such as a small signature on the underside of the pillows or maybe the very slight imperfections in the stitching, add up to give you a premium feel while keeping it personal. This sofa truly belongs to you.
- This sofa is no pushover, with its solid hardwood frame coupled with 11 layers of plywood always keeping it steady. If you have energetic young children who love to bounce on your furniture, fear not as it can withhold large amounts of weight. This sofa can last up to 15 years in high-stress conditions, so you can enjoy this masterpiece in the knowledge that this investment will pay off.
- It’s built with the consumer in mind. All the cushions can be removed for simple cleaning. Customer support is excellent, so any issues are dealt with swiftly and professionally. Jennifer Taylor simply does not mess around.
When you purchase a sofa, you are choosing an item of significance for the next decade or so. It must be worth every cent. That’s why the team behind the Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo decided to use velvet as the primary material for the cushions. It’s a ‘very good quality’, and it does not disappoint. Furthermore, all materials used are flame retardant, protecting those you love dearest. However, accidents can occur and in case of a fire, the sofa will be able to bear the brunt of it and minimise damage to other parts of your property.
It’s geared towards a medium-firm setting, keeping your posture straight and giving you enough lumbar support to loosen up and unwind. The upholstery is made with ‘high quality woven fabric’, which is incredibly comfortable.
- 84 x 33 x 31.5 inches
- 213.36 x 83.82 x 80.01 centimetres
At over 7 feet long, even the tallest of people can comfortably lie down on it, making it great as a temporary bed as well, perfect for sleepovers.
Where do I start? The Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo sofa offers a whopping 14 different shades to choose from. That’s right, 14. All the traditional, more somber tones are there, but so too are the playful colors for the more daring and adventurous among you.
- Arctic Blue – The cheeky younger brother to Dark Navy Blue, this color is perfect for all those rebels out there. Don’t conform to the darker sofa colors, live a little! Buy Arctic Blue!
- Ash Rose – Elegance. That’s what this color scheme embodies. For an upper-class atmosphere, why not purchase this?
- Beige – A true classic. Sometimes, all you need is something familiar, and there’s nothing strange about this color.
- Burgundy – A lesser-known classic, but still great!
- Cloud White – When you sit on this color, you will feel as if you truly were among the clouds with the fluffiness of the seat.
- Dark Charcoal Gray – You can’t go wrong with gray, especially if you wish to rejuvenate your living room.
- Dark Navy Blue – A navy blue is always deeply mesmerizing, and this navy blue is no different.
- Evergreen – Are you a nature lover? Do you crave to bring the great outdoors, indoors? Well then, this hue is just for you! It stays a deep, rich green for many years, never fading.
- Garnet Rose – Is it salmon pink or rosé? Take your pick.
- Hunter Green – Keep your space airy and bright with a lighter shade of green.
- Navy Blue Velvet – Another sofa, another blue hue. It’s clear to see that the Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo sofa excels in all shades of blue.
- Orange Cream – Keeping it classy, but also forward-thinking.
- Purple – Feeling funky? Why not switch it up with a purple, to give your space some excitement.
- Satin Teal – Just as you thought all the blues were exhausted, Jennifer Taylor surprises you with a twist on a classic shade.
Where to buy?
Amazon is the place to buy, there is no alternative if you want a fuss-free experience. It has an excellent infrastructure in place to handle returns and you can also get the order delivered within an exact time slot. By using the link below, we receive a small commission to support the site, at no extra cost to you.
There’s no doubt about it, this sofa ticks all the boxes. From durability to luxury, the Jack Tuxedo does it all, and does it well. I personally love the fact that each sofa is handmade, ensuring you get the best possible version of your purchase. This personal touch is very rare, setting this sofa aside from its competitors. With a diverse range of colors, this sofa is the obvious choice.
Delivery and Assembly Time
Your order will usually take about 3-5 business days, but some reviewers say they got it in under 48 hours! And assembly is no issue, the sofa is designed with a user-friendly nature and takes only ‘an hour’ to build. Convenience is a priority with the Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo then. Not only is it easy to put together, but it’s also only easy to put together well, it’s completely idiot-proof.
This might not be your first choice for a sofa, but that’s only because they haven’t heard of this before. A boutique brand, with a high-quality product rivaling some of the most established names in the industry. It’s easy to see why the Jennifer Taylor Jack Tuxedo is so greatly loved.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review, I hope I have been helpful! If you still want to explore sofas, why not check out some other reviews on this website? Like this post on the Novogratz Brittany Sofa Futon